15 Signs That Casual Is Slowly Taking Over The Fashion World
“Simplicity is the ultimate form of fashion.”
– Leonardo da Vinci
In every area of our lives, we look for comfort more than anything else. We want comfortable working hours, an office which is not too far from home, a car which is smooth to drive, and a relationship which doesn’t add more drama to our lives. Our need for comfort is now also reflecting in the kind of fashion trends we follow. As tees replace diamonds as a girl’s best friend, what we are faced with now is a transformation of the fashion world, with casual becoming the new chic.
Aeropostale, one of America’s leading casual wear brands, recently opened their first store in Delhi. Launched by none other than the fashion Goddess Sonam Kapoor, and preceded by AeroFest – a musical evening with performances by Anoushka + Band and the Aero CREW, this new store in town goes out to show how casual is taking over the fashion world!
1. As the fashionista showed all of us at the launch, flannels have become a must have!
2. Dressing up for date night is out of fashion. Just put together an ensemble like this and you’re good to go!
3. Torn jeans have made a come back, and so have headaches for moms who don’t get it.
4. As have jackets like this one…
5. Winter means hoodie time…
6. And time for cosy sweaters…
7. Bright and colourful dresses have replaced the LBD.
8. And outfits like this one…
9. Clothing stores are increasingly looking like casual wardrobes.
10. Crop tops like this one are a sign that casual chic is the new style statement!
11. And this is great for a day out with your girlfriends!
12. If you wear this to work, no one will report you to the HR.
13. We have a newfound love for graphic tees and tank tops.
14. Painfully formal stilettos have been replaced by shows like these…
15. For a generation that wears its heart on its sleeve, casual soothing is as honest as it gets!
Feature image has been sourced from latest-fashionideas.net
Sponsored by Aeropostale