7 Super-Easy Hairstyles for Lazy Girls Who Can’t Even
1. FLOWER BRAID
- Gather a section of hair from both sides of your head in line with your temples, and put the sections into a small pony in the back. Then, braid the pony down to the ends.
- Tug at sections of the braid to loosen it to make it look more voluminous. The exaggerated edges also help create that flower-petal finish.
- Spin the braid around into a bun, and pin it securely against your head.
2. A CLASSY PONY
- Separate your hair into two even sections, one in the front and one in the back, and secure the back half into a ponytail.
- Pull the right half of the front section across the back of your head over your hair tie, and pin it on top of the ponytail to cover the elastic.
- Pull the front left section across the back of your head, draping it over the ponytail, and pin it securely to your head. Done!
3. EASIEST CURLS EVER
- Secure your hair in a high pony and split the tail in half.
- Wrap the first half over and around a 1-inch curling wand for 10 seconds or less, depending on how easily your hair curls. Repeat with the second half.
- Let down your ponytail and separate the curls with your fingers.
4. A TWISTED HALO
Twist back a small section of hair from one side of your head, and secure it with a pin in the middle of your head.
Twist back a small section of hair from the other side of your head, tuck it behind the first twisted section, and pin it in the middle of your head.
5. DOUBLE-KNOTTED PONY
Separate your hair into two sections, and tie them together in a low knot.
Tie the two sections in a knot again, and secure the pony with a hair tie under the second knot. Wrap a piece of hair around the hair tie to conceal it.
6. UNPOLISHED BUN
Twist textured hair into a bun. (Dirty hair works best since it doesn’t slip out of styles easily, but you can always fake two-day texture by spraying it with dry shampoo, like Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo, to create extra grip.)
Insert a gold pin through the right side of the bun with the open ends toward the left side of the bun. Used here was the YS Park Gold 4-inch Pin.
7. TWISTED, TOUSLED WAVES
Twist sections of damp hair (make the sections large or small if you want looser or tighter waves, respectively) and blast with a blow-dryer, concentrating the heat downward so you don’t ruffle the cuticle and cause frizz.
After your whole head is in dried twists, separate the tendrils with your fingers for messy, beachy waves.
Source : http://www.cosmopolitan.com/